Hello! I’m Jay and this is my English tech blog. The most popular posts here are:
- The Illustrated Transformer (Referenced in AI/ML Courses at MIT, and Cornell)
- The Illustrated BERT, ELMo, and co. (Referenced in AI/ML Courses at Stanford and CMU)
- Visual and Interactive Guide to the Basics of Neural Networks (which was called awesome, must share, and other things)
As this is my technical blog, it’s probably fitting to point out some aspects of technology that fascinate me:
- I visualize and explain machine learning concepts to thousands of students in Udacity programs like the Machine Learning Nanodegree, Deep Learning Nanodegree, and Natural Language Processing Nanodegree.
- I help fund and accelerate the growth of cool tech companies with the STV team.
- I once founded a tech startup where I built an extensive web app as well as apps for iOS and Android
- Whenever I find time, I try to make tiny contributions to open source projects I love and use – mostly documentation. For example, my post visualizing some Pandas functions found its way to the official documentation.
- I love sci-fi. I have translated the Isaac Asimov short story The Last Question to Arabic. I’ve also written a terrible sci-fi novella that I won’t allow anyone to ever suffer through. Makes you appreciate how tough writing a good story is..
- Pop culture things I love include Dune, Berserk, Final Fantasy VII and its music, Starcraft, and Opeth.
بالاضافة إلى مدونتي التقنية هذه، لدي مدونات سابقة متناثرة في الانترنت. احدثها هي مدونتي في كاراميلا. بعض كتاباتي السابقة هي:
jayalammar42 at gmail